Search Me.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

For SALE.

Hello! So I have decided to give some clothes away, however I wanted a chance to give them to my friends first! Most of my garments have only been worn a few times and I would say I take pretty good care of my clothes. I haven't worn any of these in awhile so I apologize in advance for any wrinkles.  And I honestly cannot remember the EXACT original prices so the original prices that I did list are estimates.  If you would like one of these items let me know--some prices may be negotiable.  If you have any questions or comments you can e-mail me.

enoon1231@gmail.com



Red Sweetheart Pocket Dress
Dillard's : I.N. San Francisco
Original Price: $50-$60
Price: $20
Size: 3
Details: Worn twice, sweetheart neckline, pleated skirt with pockets, covered zipper in the back



Black Button-Up Tunic/Jumper
Forever21: twentyone
Price: $5
Size: Small
Details: Worn 4 times, two buttoned front pockets, button-up, pockets on the skirt




Sheer Flower Top
Forever21: forever21
Price: $7
Size: Small
Details: Worn once, button up top, sweetheart top with frills, tie at the waist, sheer





Mint Lace Blouse
Forever21: forever21
Price: $7
Size: Small
Details: Worn 3 times, button up top, lace around the neckline, comes in at the waist



Multi-Pattern Dress
Target: Xhilaration
Price $7
Size: Small
Details: Worn twice, ties at the waist, sweetheart neckline with adjustable straps





Large Flower Print Dress
ROSS:  Rhapsody
Price: $10
Size: Small
Details: Worn twice, baby doll styled, frills at the neckline, strapless





Purple-Grey-Indigo Dress
Target: Xhilaration
Price $5
Size: Small
Details: Worn twice, silver bead-like decoration around the neckline and waist, ties at the waist, purple on top, and almost a grey-indigo for the skirt





Black and White Striped Bow Dress
Coco & Lilly: Maraco
Original Price: $30-$40
Price: $10
Size: Small/Medium
Details: Never worn, one strap with a black bow, comes in at the waist, loops at waist for a belt, bubbled skirt






Tan Tunic
Forever21: forever21
Price $5
Size: Small
Details: Worn 3 times, crochet back, deep v-neck, baby doll-like, comes in a little above the waist (below the girls) tan/nude




Zipper Flower Top
Forever21: forever21
Price: $5
Size: Small
Details: Worn 4-5 times, zipper in the front (doesn't come down easily don't worry), comes in at the waist





H&M Green Top
H&M
Price: $5
Size: Small
Details: Never been worn (except for this picture and the picture when I first bought it-but never outside), pulls in slightly at the waist (but not much)


3 comments:

  1. Liz!! This is Jwood. Do you still have the jumper,stripe dress, and zipper-flower top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz! It's Jenny. Do you still have the red sweetheart pocket dress?

    ReplyDelete