Search Me.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

NYC Stole My Heart.

SO, I had originally planned on keeping up with my blog while I was living in NYC this summer...however, the city got to me and I became extremely busy falling deeply in love with New York.  I will start up my blog again, once school starts most likely, but for now here are some things that I find interesting, and here are some things I've been doing this summer!

Summer in NYC:
 -Pinkberry, frozen yogurt. I like 16 Handles better :)
 Carlo's Bake Shop from TLC! Best Sweets I've ever had! Hoboken is SO cute.
 Best Pizza I've ever had- $3. And cheapest meal I had in NYC.
 Best Ice cream in NYC :)
 Amazing apartment for the 4th of July!
 Central Park when the Sun goes down.
 Near Battery Park- spotless sky :)
 ShakeShack. MUST GO BACK.
 Cumbs Cupcake- You have to.
 Laduree. Best Macaroons ever, just like they were in Paris :)
 This is when you know the sushi is good- NO MENU.
 Mmm...
 Delicious Chocolate!

I got to do some modeling thanks to an amazing opportunity from my boss :)
 -Photographed by Brian Offidani




No comments:

Post a Comment