Search Me.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

So I'm sure tons of people watched the Golden Globes last night--and there was plenty to see!  The hosts
were perfect although I wish they would of had more talk time-- But the fashion was both amazing and interesting. Here are the styles I loved and the ones that I thought maybe needed some tweaking--  These pictures are from huffingtonpost.com


Love

Jessica Alba is wearing this AMAZING Christian Dior gown and she looks STUNNING! This dress makes his skin pop and brings out her perfect little silhouette.  This is my favorite.


Amy Adams is wearing Marchesa and she looks stunning!  This dress is such a soft color and  it compliments her skin (surprisingly). I love it! 

Jennifer Lawrence looks gorgeous in this  Dior Haute Couture & Chopard dress.  It is so chic and the belt is a perfect match for this dress and her body.  

Kate Hudson looks stunning in this black and gold Alexander McQueen dress.  I love the gold accents and the plunging neckline makes you look twice! 

Michelle Dockery is in Alexander Vauthier and I personally love the contrast between the white and the gold.  This dress was also on some of the "fail" lists but I think she pulls it off wonderfully.


Lucy Liu is wearing Carolina Herrera and honestly when I first saw this I was like "omg what is she doing" buuut it kind of grew on me so now I'd say its okay.  I don't love it I don't hate it--she's a brave soul for wearing it.


Emily Blunt is in Michael Kors and I have seen this dress on the "fail" list but it is one of my favorites.  I think it is unique and gorgeous -- I personally think she pulled it off! 

Ow ow look at you Ben! Looking good-- and I like the Navy Blue.


Adele is rocking Burberry and I think she looks fab after having her baby!! 



Not so sure...

Anne Hathaway in in this white Chanel dress. Although I'm a sucker for Chanel--this just isn't doing it for me.  This dress doesn't really flatter her body.
JLo is wearing Zuhair Murad-- sorry JLo but I feel like I've seen you wear this before...like 5 times already

Nicole Kidman is in Alexander McQueen and a lot of people love love love this dress but I just don't really care for it that much.  She looks great but it just doesn't click for me.


Halle Berry is wearing Atelier Versace and the dress is a no no for me but honestly the hair is more what got to me.  I can't remember when she didn't have this hair style and I'm waiting for some change Halle!!!


I love you Sienna Miller...buuuut no. 

Jessica Chastain is in Calvin Klein annnnddd although I love her and she is gorgeous-- this dress just didn't do it  for me.

Kaley Cuocu is wearing Zuhair Murad and  this is not one of my favorites, the dress matches her skin almost perfectly? not sure it that was intentional but then there is no color to her face and then those deep red lips.  If the dress didn't match her perfectly and maybe a lighter lip then it'd be a little better?

No comments:

Post a Comment