Search Me.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinking of You.

Welp --I got a burst of creative energy and I didn't have my piano soooooo I took to my nails.  I used OPI Pinking of You and then any white nail polish will do-- I used just a normal nail polish brush and then I used one of the white styling polishes that comes with a thinner brush.  I think next time I'll try some of these....

Pics from my Pintrest & Myself ;)


My Nails . . .



Inspirations . . . 

Soooo This is a little funky but I think it'd be super fun to have each nail completely different!!

This is my next one-- I love these- So classy yet different.

I just thought this was clever--

Perfect neutral color

Watermelon by Essie!! Greaaattt spring/summer color!

If I could do this for V-day that would be AMAZING buuuut it looks a bit impossible.

I have these Caviar beads from Sephora! I find them a bit difficult if you do them on ALL your nails but I think I'll try them on the ring finger next time-- Adds a lil sumthin sumthin to yours nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment