Search Me.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Strawberry Lemon Water.

So I had tried the Jillian Dandelion Tea drink for a few days just to lose water weight...however, I didn't feel like it was worth it? And honestly it didn't taste TOO grand.  So, I decided to go back to just straight water seeing as water in itself is 0 cal and the best thing you can give your body! BUT I wanted some flavor, so I added some lemon juice, and then I got REEEAALL creative and added some frozen strawberries.  This is currently the ONLY thing I drink because it tastes like a Sonic limeade or something and it's good for you!  As the day goes on the strawberries melt and you get a flavorful mix of strawberries and lemons!!! People keep asking me what I'm drinking so here it tis:

xoxo


Put a BUNCH of ice in your bottle/cup



***Then add water***



Squirt some Lemon juice into your ice water


Add about 5 frozen strawberries

Add a slice of lemon!







No comments:

Post a Comment