Search Me.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Formal Outfit :)

SO this past weekend was a formal-- and here is what I wore!
Luckily the NastyGal dress got here in time so I didn't have to go find another dress! :)
The dress is from NastyGal (navy blue one shoulder)



For my make up I used gold glitter for the inner part of my eye and then I used a deep navy blue out at the edges, I also put some shimmer under my eyes--  Oh and of course my chubby stick for my lips!

For my hair I just did a side messy bun.
AND of course I did my nails :) I used this new nail polish that my Secret Santa got me that I'm IN LOVE WITH!!! It's called Mint from Love&Beauty.  Over the Mint, I faded glitter from the bottom to the top!
And of course I always use a base coat (OPI) and a cover (Sally Hansen).




Finally my accessories and my shoes--- I bought all of my accessories from Forever21!  I wore a big grey ring, a large gold studded bracelet, and large tear drop golden earrings. And for my shoes I wore some glitter pumps that I got at Off Broadway.



Hope you like my outfit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment