Search Me.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Nails for the Week!

Hello!!!! So this week is busy with exams and all but I still got my nail time in!!!! So I used OPI clear base, then master plan (Essie-light grey) on my thumbs and ring fingers.  On all my other fingers I first used eternal optimist (Essie), then over that I put Mini How High (Essie- light pink).  Usually I have to put many coats on of the Mini How High to get the pink to be more noticeable.  SSSOOO I decided to put a different pink underneath and put the Mini How High over ~ and it came out great!! On my thumbs and my ring fingers I used L.A. color Art Decor Silver/White which consists of small and large glitters!  I did it more heavily towards my cuticles and thinned it out toward the tips.  To cover my nails and make them shine, I use Sally Hansen clear coat! Hope you like it!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment