Search Me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

New coats for winter!!! (and some new outfits!)

Alright sorry it's been awhile but school has been quite busy!!! Well first of all I got 2 new coats that I am very excited about AND for good prices, and today I went shopping at...FOREVER21!!! So here are some outfits I put together!!! And something really cool happened! I wore one of my outfits to church Sunday and one of my friends recognized it from my blog! I felt so special :) so THANK YOU!!!! Alright so first I'll do the coats!!

I call this my sheep coat- I don't know what it's made out of but it was around $40 at forever21!!! I love the way it fits- they didn't have a small so I got a medium because I HAD to have it :)




Alright my second coat that I got is a Black pea coat from New York New York for $34!!! I got it at the Tanger outlets near Gatlinburg.  I love the large frills toward the top - plus I've been looking for a good pea coat for awhile now!!





Alright now for my new outfits-- I only bought 2 tops today I was good :) So the first one is a navy blue striped shirt ($18) that is almost long enough to be a dress. I paired it with some thick black stockings and my brown heels from ROSS ($15).  My hair is down and curled with a straightening iron from Conair -- It is my favorite straightener and I don't know what I'll do when they get rid of it!!!






(in all the pictures my hair is done with this straightener above!!)

Alright my next shirt is a cream (can't tell if it's white or cream from some of the pictures coloring) button down shirt with a navy blue rounded collar and navy blue cuffs ($18). I paired it with my Hollister navy blue skinny jeans and the same brown shoes from b4. I'll post a picture of the shoes at the end of my post!
In some photos I'm wearing my hair up and others I'm wearing it down--






 --don't mind my dirty laundry!!! :)  --



Okay and finally - these items aren't new but I've never worn them b4 so I decided to!! The skirt is from Hollister which I got on sale for $11 and the white tank top is from forever21 for $3- I'm wearing thick black stockings from forever21 ( I think they were $5??? not sure) and the same brown shoes :)







And finally--- I found some AMAZING earrings today at forever21 that were around $5 and here is one of the shoes I was wearing in all my pictures for this post! hope you enjoy!!!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment