Search Me.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Early Birthday???

So, today I had lunch with two of my besties and they gave me my birthday/christmas presents!!! And on top of that I get to try out my new Nikon 1!!! --Which was also an early surprise birthday present!!!  So here is what I got today and kind of what I wore today also. 

 MY CAMERA!!!!! :D
 outfit for today-- Top from forever21, black skinnies from forever21 and (I didn't actually wear the shoes out) the shoes Gianni Bini!
 Here is the forever21 top! It was only about $15
 And here are the black skinnies from forever21 also.  I got these a while ago but they were probably not expensive $15-$20?
 and here are my new shoes (present from GK)
 This is my hair for the day-- just did waves with my straightener.
 OPI Shatter! I cannot wait to try this out!! And the color is absolutely AMAZING.
 I've been looking for a makeup/grooming kit lately so I'm so glad I got this (MK)!!! It's from Charming Charely and the outside is in a snake skin pattern which I'm in love with :)

 And here are the Gianni Bini shoes that were in my previous pictures!
 I'm in love and I can't wait to wear them! They are 5 inches high! PERFECT.


 And these were a birthday present to myself :) They are from Target and only $20!!! Plus they are a low heel so it's easy to walk in and they are quite comfortable.


Thank you so much to my friends for my early birthday presents!!! And thank you to my family and my bf (NY) for my amazing new camera!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment