Search Me.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Spring fashion?

Alright, so I've been looking around at various sites deciding what the new possible trends could be for this spring/fall.  I hope feathers don't come back because I feel like that was a bit overdone...but I'm into MINT now.  On previous posts I showed you my mint nails, and I just feel like its a light fun color yet bright and eye-catching at the same time!  I also hope sheer will be in also, its airy and has a free-ness to it.  Another thing LACE?  I read in a fashion magazine recently that lace is and still will be huge- personally I believe lace can be a year-round thing you just have to know how to wear it.  Lace is always feminine, flirty, and classic (most of the time).  And of course my all time fav color- pale pink! Even if it's not in style I'll still be wearing it! --and of course I saw plenty of BRIGHT colors, and neon? We shall see~ But here are some pictures from a few runway shows.  --Hopefully I'll be able to update with some of my own outfits soon!

CHANEL 2012 Spring
 http://www.elle.com/Runway/Ready-to-Wear/Spring-2012-RTW/CHANEL/CHANEL#mode=base;slide=18;
http://www.elle.com/Runway/Ready-to-Wear/Spring-2012-RTW/CHANEL/CHANEL#mode=base;slide=19;

CHRISTIAN DIOR 2012 Spring

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO 2012 Spring

ELIE SAAB 2012 Spring

JOHN GALLIANO 2012 Spring

L.A.M.B (Gwen Stefani) 2012 Spring

LOUIS VUITTON 2012 Spring


-em.





2 comments: