Search Me.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Outfit and Ear Muffs!

Alright! So exams are over so to reward myself, I went to Forever21 :)  They didn't have too much that grabbed my eye thankfully- lol but I did find some super cute ear muffs and and some tights!!! :) The ear muffs were about $4 and the tights were around $6 :) Here are some pictures of my outfit today and my new items!!!
I also did my nails! The main color is a dark grey and then i did my thumb and my ring finger the mint color.  And of course always use a base and a cover coat!!! ANNDD I decided to do a little eye liner today-  I find that i look odd with eye liner, but on the edges adds a little flair :)
But first my ear muffs!

 --It's in the shape of a heart!!! :)
I love them and I can't wait to wear them in New York!!!
Here is what I wore today ~ The scarf is from H&M, the top is forever21, the shorts are from urban outfitters, and the tights are from forever21!




Here is my eye liner-  I used HIP color truth cream eye liner - Black.
Here are my nails for the week! I'm into dark colors for the majority of my fingers and then add a pop of color into the mix!




and here are the other tights I bought today from Forever21, they are black with glitter! the sparkles are inspired by my friend ;) hahaha OH!!!! aanndd Seeing as I was rewarding myself for being done with school for this semester- I was looking online on the Forever21 website and I saw a skirt that I had added to my bag about 2 months ago (which had sold out in a few days) had come back!!! So of course I bought it! AND it's free shipping if you type in the code 3DAYSHIP -- I think it is on the site flashing somewhere but it only lasts till tomorrow I believe!


-em.

No comments:

Post a Comment