Search Me.

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Randoms...

So I've been shopping randomly and I've gotten a few things and some things as gifts :) ALSO My predictions for this spring/summer... Mint (obviously), Neon, I think vintage will still be in and a different kind of crop top.  I'm not so sure about tribal.. If tribal does come back hopefully it is a bit different and a little more unique than last year! Also color blocking I feel will continue--But Forever21 is doing an AMAZING job at the trends so far.  I went in today and felt like buying the ENTIRE store..however I could not but it was like I was in heaven! They had all these amazing colors and uniquely shaped tops and dresses.  And all these textures - So whoever their buyer is (in Knox at least..) did an amazing job (so far).  I also did my nails!!

Accessories

Blue Neon
Target : $10
I love this cute little bag.  It's pretty small and acts as a wallet but I decided I might as well start the neon collection with this adorable bag.



Chandelier Earrings
Forever21 $5
These are the earrings I wore on my 21st bday and I think they are so pretty and feminine.  I love this style and it's also a little vintage and not heavy or bulky at all.

Grandma Earrings
Forever21 $3 (?)
I LOVE THESE. They are so big and gaudy and I think they are amazing.  They are a great addition to your ears and surprisingly they are SUPER light.

Heart Ring
Forever21 $1.50
So I bought this ring with S ( <3 ) and i love it however i picked at it and now it is peeling. Nothing a little clear nail polish couldn't fix!!! I wear it everyday and it's adorable and funky.

Leaf Bracelet
Forever21 Price unknown (from S) I'm guessing $3-5
This leaf bracelet was a birthday present from the bestie and I love the color and detailing.  This is a great accessory to add a little flare and I love how it closes around my wrist.

Cream Studs
Forever21 $3
This bracelet is from New York and I bought it just because.  It will add a light edge to any outfit and it is also a nice neutral color.

Bead Bracelet
???
Mother bought this for me and I love it of course.  It clasps around the wrist and it is a great mixture of colors.  I also love the fact that its all beads!! :)

Pink Studs
Forever21 $1.50
These earrings are super cute and really bright.  They stand out and I love them :)

Black Box Clutch
Forever21 $10
This clutch is super convenient because I can fit my cell phone inside of it along with my cards and anything else like lipstick and some other little goodies.



Nails
So for these nails I first of did a base coat.  Then painted the mint color from forever21.  Then on my ring finger and my thumb I added this pretty confetti glitter (forever21). And after a cover coat.






Outfits
Blue Blazer
Forever21 $27
So I kept seeing this pretty thing hanging and I HAD TO HAVE IT.  I really like it and it's casual enough that it could go with a lot!!  And this is not what I could wear it with but I didn't feel like picking out an entire outfit.  When I actually wear it I'll upload how I wear it.



Charlie Brown
Forever21 $13
SO I just thought this was a cute crop tank and I like the colors. This would be cute to work out in or just wear on a hot summer day.



Shoes
Black Wedge
Forever21 $27
I love these shoes. I have learned not to buy any heels from Forever21 unless they have super thick heels.  So now I only buy wedges, flats and boots.  These wedges are super high and somewhat easy to walk in.  I love the strap across the ankle and the rounded toe.  This is an edgy take on a classy shoe.



Yellow and Grey
Target $30
So I hunted these down after I couldn't find my size and after 4 Target stores I FOUND MY SIZE!!! (7)  I love these wedges they are easy to walk in, they make me taller, and look at that glorious yellow pop!!! I love these babies.


Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment