Search Me.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New York New York!!!!

Alright! Sorry I went MIA (missing in action) BUT I WAS IN NEW YORK FOR MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE New York and plan on living there and working there at some point in my life so of course when it came to my 21st I wanted to be in the biggest fashion capital!!! NEW YORK!!! Thank to mother and father I had the best birthday a girl could ask for! And of course I was looking at all the amazing fashion while I was there!! I noticed BLACK BLACK BLACK!!! from head to toe! I didn't take and creeper pictures of any people big I did get some manakins (sp?) from Saks 5th!  Here are some general pictures of my trip and then I'll focus on my b-day and other outfits!! AND of course I went shopping-- :) but I'll do a post on that later of all the things I bought!!!
So first I went to Philadelphia, then New York, then Washington DC, then skiing at Sugar Mountain and now home!

Philadelphia--


New York








 H&M
 UniQlo

 New Years Eve in times square!

Washington DC


 Sugar Mountain


Alright now for the fashion-- I was super busy during my trip so I tried to do simple makeup and clothes while walking around but for my birthday I dressed up of course! Unfortunately the black fringe dress I ordered did not make it to New York on time ---so I had to find a dress the day of my birthday!!! Luckily I found one at Urban Outfitters :)

Here was my every day look-- I'm big into pale lips right now and of course I added the eye liner to jazz up my look :)
 Here I am wearing Hollister jeggins ( aroung $50?) , a striped shirt with a pocket from H&M (&10), black ruffle pea coat from a store called New York (from an outlet mall $34), a cream scarf from H&M ($10), and you can't see here but black combat boots from forever21 ($34).  This is in the Urban Outfitters fitting room the day of my birthday trying to find a dress!!! haha Last minute? I think so!

 For my hair I just used a thin straightener and weaved my wrist back and forth in a wave formation.
Born this way -maybelline. Color Sensation I believe???
Gel eye liner-

Here is my birthday outfit!!! --The eye shadow didn't come out too well in the photos --it was a bit darker.
Me with the basics on, concealer under the eyes (dark circles), mascara, gel eyeliner (at the corners), blush.
 Eye lid primer from Urban decay.
 My favorite of course!!!


 I used sin at the inner corners and right under my outer brow, hustle in the creases of my lids, toasted to blend the edges of my eyes, and finally my favorite, sidecar, to blend the middle of my lids.  Like I said, you can't really see the colors at all but I tried :) and the brushes I use are from Target by Elf.
 Didn't come out quite right in the picture - much darker in person.
 Born with it- Maybelline from Target.

 Lips.
Finished face. - You can see the make up better in the picture below!

 And here is my Birthday Dress from Urban Outfitters ($54) with black tights from forever21 ($6), I wore black combat boots from forever21 ($34), earrings from forever21 ($5)..and that's it!!!
Here is my black ruffle pea coat ($34).
And that is my trip from New York!! I'll do another post later about the wonderful items I bought while I was there!!!

1 comment: