Search Me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet Randoms!

SO I was quite busy this weekend but Here are some things that I've been looking at STYLE wise--
I love looking at different styles and how they are put together.
 Fashion Toast - I love how this is so simple and relaxing.  Rumi blogs on Fashion Toast and she is an amazing model.  This is her pajama shirt!! Must be nice!
 Drew Barrymore-  This is clearly when she was younger however she is still beautiful! I love the hair and how it completely stands out but it doesn't even matter.  Work it!
  Fashion Toast - I love this edgy look and always wish I could pull it off- I love love these shades and Rumi of course.
 I love these shades- I don't know who this is but this is from the NastyGal blog.  Check it out- they have a lot of cool pictures and inspirations.
 Fashion Toast-  I WANT this pink jean jacket.  This year neon is HOT! And this is a unique twist!!!


 Emma Watson - This look is SO dramatic and I love it.  The red lips and red nails with the pearled collar is amazing.  I also love the gold sequins its a bit much but that's what makes this look over-the-top and gorgeous.  And of course- Miss Watson always looks amazing :)

 Tumblr- I love this look- the length of her hair is my goal for the year.  I think this is a great casual look and I love the shades she is wearing!!
 Tumblr - I think this look is sooo cute.  I can't really tell what her jacket is made of but I'm assuming its a pattern and not sequins.  I know the car isn't part of the fashion but It's my fav with it's contrast to the models lips. This look is GLAM all the way!
 Tumblr- My all time favorite.  I love the head band with the huge shades and the red lips.
   I WILL try this look in the near future and lets hope it works for the best!! I love her leather pants with the zippers to give the look an edge.

Follow me on Tumblr! -elizabethmarien

No comments:

Post a Comment