Search Me.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shopping in NY

Alright so here are some of the items that I bought in New York! I have a few more but they are in the wash :)

Elephant Dress-
Forever21 $19.80
I love this dress so much! (I love elephants and owls) The color is unique and I love how there are like 294302984 baby elephants on the dress!!!!  I also really like the shape of the dress and the sleeves. -and of course who doesn't like pockets!?







Navy Apricot Dress
Forever21 $29.80
This dress is flowy and drapes perfectly in the back.  I love the pattern - baby apricots and this dress is perfect for summer/spring! I also like the top part of the dress with the 2 ruffles that fall over the ladies ;)






Green Top
H&M $17.95
This simple green top flares at the waist giving it an interesting form.  This is a simple, classy, basic top that is also a great price!  For some reason I'm into green right now?



Navy Green Dress
Forever21 $24.80
This dress is simple and classic.  I love the A-line skirt and the hint of green at the edge of the dress.



Red Orange Dress
H&M Original-$34.95 -on sale for $15
I think this dress is super cute and simple! I like the sheer bottom and the higher neckline to give it that classic look.



Navy Star Dress
H&M $29.95
This dress is fun and flirty with a busy pattern.  It was between this one and another polka dot dress...and I figured I have TOO much polka dots in my life (although you can never have enough!).  So I got this one- It's hot in the summer and this is perfect! And even for winter if i put some tights and a coat? I think it'll work!




White & Black Polka Dot Top
Forever21 $15.80
I fell in love with it because of it's spots. But I love the sleeves too! This is a nice top to pair with some leggings and boots :) or ever some high waisted shorts (which i need to buy).




White Sleeveless
H&M $17.95
I've been looking for this top for quite awhile now.  For some reason I really like it.  It's simple yet to me it has some odd pretty edge about it-




White T
H&M $5.95
So I got sick of going to Target and buying the men's V-necks.  This white T scoop neck shirt is a fun and flirty way to dress down yet still look decent :)


To Be Continued...

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh la la. so many cute dresses ^^ and i love all of them!!! i may need to borrow for church or just a random dress up day :P you look pretty of course as always :P love you L!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white sleeveless shirts that you got from H&M! I like that it's classy looking, but you also can wear with jeans for casual look. Likex100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And your right! I actually wore that top yesterday with jeans and a black cardigan!! :)

    ReplyDelete