Search Me.

Monday, October 10, 2011

H&M

SOOOOO I should be studying, but I got an urge to show some of my new outfits so HERE WE GO!!!
But firs of all, I GOT A TATOO!!! I've been wanting one for awhile now and so I finally did it :) I got the outline of a heart behind my ear from BornThisWay and they did an amazing job.  They are known for the cleanliness and they were so nice and cool.  I'm so glad I got it- I would have to say its my permanent fashion item :)



Alright so for my first outfit I did a Yellow top from H&M that was $17 and paired it with a striped navy blue and white pencil skirt for $6 from forever21.  I am wearing some light brown shoes from ROSS that were $15. I did my hair curly with a straightening iron. Earrings are from H&M. oh and I painted my nails CHEETAH PRINT (thanks to melody for teaching me).





Next I am wearing a pale pink romper from Urban Outfitters $34 (on sale).  I love this romper!! My hair is the same- curly. And my ring is from forever21 about $5.





Next is a light pink sheer top from H&M for $20 with a  pocket (i love this top) and paired it with a black layered skirt that flairs from Forever21 and a black belt from NY & Co. My hair is the same :)





And finally, I am wearing a hugging striped lace dress from forever21 I think it was $22? with my pink Elle shoes from Khols.  Hair is the same.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog. Found it by accident...lol

    The tattoo is really cute; that's really creative :)

    ALL of your outfits are lovee! Can't wait to see more posts:]

    ReplyDelete