Search Me.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nails for this week!!

Alright so generally I change my nails once a week because I will start to bite them once the nail polish starts coming off. Plus I find it to be my "me time" when I'm painting my nails.  SO this week I'm doing different colors on my nails. First of all, I ALWAYS use OPI natural nail base coat, it protects your nails and keeps them somewhat healthy if you're like me and paint your nails all year round--
Then I paint my nails! This week I used Taupe Drawer by ICE on the majority of my fingers.  Then on my ring fingers I used Carry On by Essie (love their nail polish), and finally on my thumbs I used Master Plan from Essie.

Then finally I always put a cover coat on and this time I used Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle over my colored nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment