Search Me.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

School outfit! Brrr..

So today it's in the 40s-50s BRRR.... I'm so happy because I finally get to wear SCARVES!!! :)  So my outfit today is a forest green flowy shirt from forever21 that was around $10, Hollister super skinny jeans for $45?? And a scarf that was $10 from H&M!!! My little heart necklace is one my mom gave me (I thought I had lost it for a while but I found it!!!) and I'm not sure where she got it from.  My hair is my natural curls...so I braided it :) And my shoes are oxfords from Target-- I think they were $20? Hopefully I can stay warm today!!!






2 comments:

  1. this outfit is definitely NOT for TODAY's weather... ITS FREEEEEEZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I know- I walked outside and went back in and put a coat on lol

    ReplyDelete