Search Me.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My make up!

Alright, so it's fall time and I'm losing my tan which means my dark circles appear!! NOOO.... So it is time for me to start wearing a little make up- Generally I only wear mascara and maybe some eye shadow but now - like I said- time to cover the dark circles so here is what I use-

For my lashes I use 2 Mascaras. The first thing I do is use LashBlastFusion from CoverGirl to separate my lashes so they don't clump.  I like thick lashes personally so then after I do the LashBlastFusion I immediately put on the Colossal Volume Express from Maybelline. This makes my lashes long and dark- I use black for the LashBlastFusion and Glam black for the Colossal.  So here are the products and what my lashes look like :)


Now for my face -in the picture I'm not wearing my blush but generally I do so I'm including it- First I put on Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles from Maybelline.  I put this just under my eyes.  Then afterwards I dab on a little CoverGirl cream stuff? I'm not sure what it's called but it's in the picture - I use buff beige.   Then finally after that settles I put on a little blush to define my cheeks (like I said I'm not wearing blush in the picture) and I use L'Oreal True Match super-blendable Blush color-tender rose.  So this is what I do to my face! Let me know if you know of any other eye products for dark circles that work well!

No comments:

Post a Comment