Search Me.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween! Black Swan.

So this weekend is Halloween and I decided to be Black Swan!!! It was one of my favorite movies this past year and I LOVE Natalie Portman :) So I decided to be Black Swan---Here are some pictures on how I did my make up! (And one of my best friends was as the white swan)


Alright so first started out with a clean face--
 Then I used black gel eye liner to draw onto my face
 Then I filled in between the black with silver eye shadow-- But I added water to the eye shadow to make it more like paint.


 Then I added the red lips
And the final product!!!! 



Here are some before and afters---

And for my hair I just did a little bun-


A few days before this my friend Soojin (white swan) did my make up for me for another Halloween outing. Here are some pictures of us doing make up and messing around :)






And there is my Halloween costume !!!  I hope you guys like it!
Alssoo--- My Boyfriend (nick) went dressed up too as a nerd :) So here is his outfit I put together for him :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment